Toronto CryoCorp Inc. is now the Authorized distributor in the U.S. for the world’s most advanced Whole-Body Cryotherapy Cabin. Cryosense® is the next-generation. Whole-Body Cryotherapy Cabin and the first unit to deliver both cold cryotherapy and heat in the same unit for a superior thermal contrasting effect.
Clients have the option of starting each session with 40 seconds of heat followed by a standard 2-3-minute cryotherapy session. What makes this experience unique is that the client can safely go to colder temperatures with less risk due to the Cryosense constant dry technology. Clients may also choose to alternate between heat and cold during the same session providing a richer user experience and better treatment results. Likewise, Cryosense is the first and only cryo cabin with three different target zones that allow clients to choose greater cold intensity on the upper or lower body, or keep a consistent level of cold over the whole body.
To further set itself apart from the one-cold-fits-all market, Cryosense offers eight different client experience settings that provide a tailormade session to the specific needs of each individual, resulting in improved recovery outcomes. Equally impressive are the best-in-class components. Cryosense comes standard with a Siemens® electronics package, an Apple® iPad control unit, BMW-grade leather interior cabin, as well as a structure made from aluminum and high grade PVC, all impervious to moisture and humidity. Cryosense includes: a VPN connectivity option to access for remote diagnostics, a 440-lb. (200 kg) lift, an interior scale, option for an exterior scale and a flat screen display that shows clients real-time data of their sessions.
All of Cryosense’s industry-leading advances and features will not only please clients but increase ROI significantly. With the incorporation of a continuous dry cycle, it’s the only unit in the world that can run continuously without a break while maintaining the safety of full evaporation versus direct spray. This eliminates 20+ hours of monthly down time, and also makes Cryosense the safest cryocabin on the market.
- Temperature Range: up to 176°F (heat); down to -320°F (cold)
- Cold/Hot alternating cycles
- Continuous dry cycle means no down time
- 8 pre-programmed user-experience settings
- 3 cold target zones (upper body, lower body, whole body)
- 440-lb. capacity electric lift with push-button control
- Comfortable & XL standard capacity cabin
- Built-in oxygen sensor and Nitrogen Safety Collar
- Session time: 2.5-3 minutes
- Nitrogen usage during session: Approximately 2 Liter per/minute
- Control panel: iPad® Tablet
- VPN modem for remote diagnostics (requires internet connection)
- 7 Exterior Finish Options and 7 Interior Finish Options