WHY CRYOSENSE SPORTS CRYOTHERAPY?
Cryosense uses cutting-edge technology and components from well-known brands that meet the most strict quality standards, as well as avant-garde design and security systems that guarantee an unbeatable performance.
Reasons for choosing Cryosense:
1. Cryosense is the safest cryosauna on the market. It incorporates several protection devices. The equipment is designed so that in the event of unforeseen situations, certain mechanisms will be activated resulting in the orderly and automatic shutdown of the cabin, without the optimum operating conditions of the cabin. The most important safety features include: oxygen level sensors, safety collar, user height adjustment and a security door. In addition various systems adapted to the room in which the cabin is installed are included. In fact, Cryosense is the first cryosauna certified as safe by gas suppliers.
2. Cryosense is the only cryosauna capable of focusing the cold at different heights. Thanks to the incorporation of monitored pipe systems, the operator can choose the output of cold in upper, middle or lower sections. Thus, a cyclist may opt for a lower focus, whilst a tennis player may choose the upper, or the homogeneous distribution by the three levels of height. This way, the treatment increases its effectiveness.
3. Cryosense is the best cryosauna for treating the shoulders and neck. Thanks to its safety collar, the entire body except the head, is in direct contact with nitrogen gas.
4. Cryosense is the only cryosauna on the market capable of combining, if desired, cold and heat. In this way, thermal contrast is added to the applications and advantages of cryotherapy. This improves the performance and the results of the session and makes the thermal jump between heat and cold greater.
5. The Cryosense design is unique, a futuristic exterior made by the designer Francisco Podadera. Its minimalist interior executed with high quality leather, a screen inserted in the dome with icons, images and information of the session, LED’s that change their colour with temperature, etc.