Since its beginning, cryotherapy has had various applications in aesthetic medicine treatments thanks to its anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor and analgesic effects.
Benefits of Cryotherapy in Aesthetics:
- It rejuvenates and improves the quality of the skin
- It helps fighting various disorders of the epidermis
- It eliminates toxins
- It oxygenates the cells
All these points have been verified by several medical researches. They have led us to realize the four effects that are achieved with aesthetic cryotherapy:
- At a dermatological level, the effect of an improvement in the appearance of the skin has been registered, in addition to a reduction of marks and above all, a remarkable decrease in characteristic itching.
- Effects on the sympathetic system. There is a feeling of well-being of the entire human organism.
- At the motor level the following effects have been registered: an improvement in the sensation of mobility is observed, described as greater lightness of the legs. Above all, it is recorded at the level of fluid reduction.
- Overall, users describe it as a feeling of improvement at a general level.